Added to cart
"Kids Carrying The Kingdom" is a Presence-based, God-friendly, Spirit-led Children's Curriculum.
Volume 1 is the first quarter of a year-long curriculum designed to take our children on a journey where to encounter the Father's love through Jesus Christ. They will discover their identity and be equipped and released to fulfill their "Royal Mission"... bringing Heaven to earth.
Each lesson imparts & reveals:
- Kingdom truths
- God's love & power
- An opportunity and place to encounter God's presence
Lesson plans include:
Scripture references, object lessons, dramas, "Heaven to Home" parent page, "Class Act" time for group activation, reproducible memory/color and activity pages.
137 pages - 3-ring binder format
12 weekly lessons and 1 review lesson plan
For ages 6 - 11
01. "Two Kingdoms" defines and contrasts the Kingdom of Heaven and the kingdom of darkness
02. "Who's My Daddy?" reveals God the Creator as God our Heavenly Father
03. "God's Love Reaches Down" shows how a loving and Holy God reached through our sin
04. "Royal Mission" an invitation to God's children to bring Heaven to earth
05. "A Gift From Heaven" introduces the power of God, the Holy Spirit
06. "Smeared With God" a teaching and releasing of God's anointing
07. "Authority to Rule" the authority Jesus has given us to demonstrate His Kingdom on earth
08. "Soaking in His Presence" describes how to "be still and know God"
09. "Hearing God's Voice" how to hear and recognize when God is talking to us
10. "God's Words are Good" teaching, demonstrating and releasing the gift of prophecy
11. "God's Healing Love" a scriptural study on God's desire to heal
12. "Healing the Sick" teaches children how to minister God's love through praying for the sick
13. "Review/Special Events Week"