"Kids Carrying The Kingdom" is a Presence-based, God-friendly, Spirit-led Children's Curriculum.
Volume 3 is the third quarter of a year-long curriculum designed to take our children on a journey where to encounter the Father's love through Jesus Christ. They will discover their identity and be equipped and released to fulfill their "Royal Mission"... bringing Heaven to earth.
Each lesson imparts & reveals:
- Kingdom truths
- God's love & power
- An opportunity and place to encounter God's presence
Lesson plans include:
Scripture references, object lessons, dramas, "Heaven to Home" parent page, "Class Act" time for group activation, reproducible memory/color and activity pages.
3-ring binder format
12 weekly lessons and 1 review lesson plan
For ages 6 - 11
27. "God is in a Good Mood" Reveals the goodnes of God
28. "Faith Is" A wonderful gift from Papa God
29. "Faith Pleases God" Having strong faith in God says that we know who our Father is and that He is good.
30. "Power of the Testimony I" Declaring the mighty works of God, helps us “see” and discover who our Father is.
31. "A Power of the Testimony II" Testimonies remind us who we are in God.
32. "A Love Letter" The Bible "Love letters" to us reveal His love for us.
33. "My Treasure" The Bible is a valuable treasure that feeds our spirit and equips us.
34. "Strengthen Yourself" Our strength is in His presence. The story of David.
35. "Compassion" A powerful force, brings God’s love and power together to help people.
36. "God's Glory" Revealing His power, holiness, love and awesome splendor.
37. "A Thankful Heart" Thankfulnss as a act of worship brings us into a place of intimacy with God.
38. "Joy to the World" The joy of the Lord is our supernatural strength.
39. "Review/Special Events Week"